How Apple Music Replay works
Apple Music Replay calculates your top songs, albums, and artists throughout the year using:
- Your listening history in Apple Music
- The amount of plays and time spent listening to a song, artist, or album
How to find and share your Replay playlist
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Go to Listen Now.
- Scroll down to Replay: Your Top Songs by Year. From here, you can:
- Open this year's Replay playlist to see your top songs in one playlist that's updated weekly.
- See your Replay playlists from previous years.
- Add your Replay playlist to your library. Open a Replay playlist, then tap or click +Add.
- Share your Replay playlist to Instagram, Facebook, or other social media
Don't see Replay? You might need to play more music. As soon as you've played enough music, check back to see your Replay playlist.
How to see your Apple Music Replay listening stats
- Go to music.apple.com/replay.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
- Click Get Your Replay Mix.
From here, you can:
- See how many artists you listened to so far this year, and the hours you spent listening to them.
- See the top 10 albums you listened to so far, with play counts for each album.