See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID
Check to see if you're signed in on your device. Or check if you're signed in to Apple apps or services
On your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
Tap Settings, then tap your name.
On your Mac
- In macOS Ventura, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click your name.
- In earlier versions of macOS, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
On your PC
Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
Other ways to find your Apple ID
- Check if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, or check if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC.
- Go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.
- If you're part of a Family Sharing group, you can ask a family member to check their Family Sharing settings for your Apple ID.
FaceTime isn't available in all countries or regions.
Check your inbox for emails from Apple
Your Apple ID might be included in some emails from Apple. Search your inbox for receipts as well as repair, support, or billing emails from Apple.
If your email address is masked (firstname.lastname@example.org), the number of asterisks might not match the number of characters in your email address.