Clean your Beats Pill+
To clean your Beats Pill+:
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil buildup.
- Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Keep moisture away from the grill and speaker.
- If any liquids spill on your Beats Pill+, use a dry cleaning cloth to dry it immediately.
Take care of your Beats Pill+
To take care of your Beats Pill+:
- Don’t pinch or walk on the cords, especially at the plugs and inputs.
- To completely disconnect your Beats Pill+, unplug the AC adaptor from the unit and the wall.
- Use your Beats Pill+ only with the AC voltages listed on the back panel. Using it with other voltages might cause irreversible damage and void your product’s warranty.
- Don’t try to repair, modify, or disassemble your Beats Pill+. Instead, contact Apple support.
- Keep your Beats Pill+ away from exposure to humidity and rain, and from extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Don’t block any ventilation openings.
- Unplug your Beats Pill+ during lightning storms or when you’re away for extended periods of time.
- Use only attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Care for other Beats products
Find out how to clean and store your Beats earphones or headphones.
Find out how to clean your Powerbeats Pro earbuds and case.