With a subscription to Apple News+, you can access hundreds of magazines, popular newspapers, and premium digital publishers in the News app on your iOS device or Mac. If you use Family Sharing, everyone in your family will automatically have access to Apple News+ after you subscribe.
You can view the magazines included with Apple News+ before you subscribe: In the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch or the News+ section of the sidebar on iPad or Mac, tap or click "Browse the Catalog" at the top of the screen.
Apple News+ is available only in the United States and Canada. If you live in a country or region that has the News app but not Apple News+, you can still read the latest headlines and other stories.
Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
Apple News availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Get Apple News+
Open Apple News
On your iPhone or iPod touch: Open the News app, then tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
On your iPad or Mac: Open the News app and tap or click News+ in the sidebar.2
Start a trial
Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.)
If you're using Family Sharing and someone in your family group subscribes, you'll see a message that you have access to the subscription when you open the News app.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password
You might be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. Make sure that you sign in with the Apple ID that you use for App Store and iTunes Store purchases.
If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Confirm your details
You might be asked to validate your billing info. If you are, add a valid payment method.3
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
Tap or click Featured, Browse the Catalog, or a category at the top of the News+ feed to explore what magazine publications are available.
If you already subscribe to an individual publication, that publication might be part of Apple News+. Learn how to view and manage your current subscriptions.
- Learn how to read the latest headlines in and navigate the News app.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Learn how to cancel Apple News+.
- If you're a member of a Family Sharing family group, everyone in your family group automatically has access to Apple News+ after you subscribe.
2. If you don't see the sidebar, tap or click the Sidebar icon .
3. You can use an Apple ID balance to pay for Apple News+, but you must have enough balance to cover the amount of your first renewal. Learn how to redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards for balance or add funds to your Apple ID.