Download the app
If you're able to access Google Play, download the Apple Music app here. If Apple Music is available in your country or region, but Google Play isn't available, download the app from the correct link below.
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- China mainland*
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- St. Kitts and Nevis
If your country or region isn't listed above, or you don't have Google Play on your device, you can download the Apple Music app here.
*In China mainland, the Apple Music app is also available on Baidu.
Install the app
- Swipe down from the top of your phone's Home screen to open the notification drawer.
- Tap applemusic.apk to begin the installation.
- If you see a message that says Install Blocked, tap Settings.
- Tap the box to the right of Unknown Sources to select it.
- A confirmation screen appears. Select the box to the left of "Allow this installation only." You’ll need to complete this process the next time you update the app.
- When you’re ready to continue the installation, tap OK, then tap Install. Apple Music installs on your device.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Join Apple Music on your Android phone.