- If your Mac or display doesn't seem to be turning on at all (no power), start by following the steps for when your Mac doesn't turn on.
- If the issue persists, press and hold the power button on your Mac for 10 seconds, then try starting up from macOS Recovery. If that works, continue to the next step.
- While in macOS Recovery, use Disk Utility to repair your startup disk.
- If Disk Utility found no errors, continue to the next step.
- If Disk Utility found errors and repaired them, restart your Mac. If the issue persists, continue to the next step.
- Take either of these actions:
If you still need help, please contact Apple Support.