How to get Apple TV+
- Make sure that you have an Apple device, smart TV, streaming device, or AirPlay-enabled TV that's compatible with the Apple TV app. If you're using an Apple device, make sure that it has latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS, or tvOS.
- On your compatible device, open the Apple TV app. If you're using an eligible Apple device, you might see a message to redeem your Apple TV+ promotion.
- Go to Watch Now, scroll down to the channels section, then select Apple TV+.
- Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).2
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you donʼt have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.3
- If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method. Then choose Confirm. If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
If you forgot your Apple ID, see how you can find it.
Share Apple TV+ with your family
If you join Apple TV+ or start a trial and you use Family Sharing, you and up to 5 other family members get access to Apple TV+.
- Use the Apple TV app to watch movies, TV shows, and live content.
- See how you can download TV shows and movies to watch offline.
- Learn how to redeem your Apple TV+ trial.
- See how to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription.
- Learn how to set up parental controls for Apple TV+.
- With Apple One, you get Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage, all at one reduced price.
- The Apple TV app and Apple TV+ availability might vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region.
- You can get Apple TV+ free for one year when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac. Learn more about this offer and how to redeem it.
- If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication set up for your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still canʼt sign in.