Here's what you need
Set up a streaming service on HomePod
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the app for your streaming service* and go to the app settings.
- Tap the option to Connect with HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up streaming on HomePod.
* A subscription may be required for some streaming services.
Choose a default streaming service on HomePod
If you want Siri to play music from your preferred streaming service by default:
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Home > Home Settings and choose the home that you want to edit.
- Tap your name under People.
- Tap Default Service under Media. Select the streaming service that you want to set to default.
To stream audio from other supported streaming services, just name the service when you ask Siri.
1. Pandora is available only in the US.