- Copy a snapshot of table cells without formulas, categories, or hidden values.
- Edit font size more precisely with up to two decimal places.
- Create formulas and quickly fill cells with autofill using VoiceOver.
New in Numbers 11.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Use pivot tables to quickly summarize, group, and rearrange data to explore patterns and trends with pivot tables.
- Use radar charts to visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
- Find duplicate entries and unique values in your data with improved filters, and use redesigned Quick Filters to easily show or hide rows that match a specific value.
- Drag and drop to copy text, images, and other items between apps on iPhone.1
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared spreadsheet.2
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your spreadsheet with a tap.2
- Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different values.2
1. Requires iOS 15
2. Requires iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
New in Numbers 11.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Link to web pages, email addresses, and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings, or text boxes.
- Support for collaborating on forms in shared spreadsheets.
- Teachers using the Schoolwork app to assign activities in Numbers can now view student progress, such as time spent.
New in Numbers 11.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Use new editing controls in the Arrange Inspector to adjust the look and placement of objects.
- Use onscreen keypads to enter exact values for text size, spacing, table size, and more.
- Add or remove objects or table cells from a selection by tapping or dragging across them.
- A new option in More > Settings > Editing to always open spreadsheets in edit view.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Export your spreadsheet to Microsoft Excel with the summary worksheet excluded.
- Scribble support for Portuguese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.*
* Requires iPadOS 14.5