Follow these steps to access the exams for Apple service certifications:
- Create a Tech ID, if you haven't already.
- Go to Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/apple.
- From the AppleCare section of the page, click the “Purchase an exam” button.
- Sign in with your Pearson VUE account.
If you don't have a Pearson VUE account, click the link to create a web account, then follow the onscreen instructions. Provide a valid email address, because you'll receive an email reply within one business day with instructions for completing account setup. If you don't get a reply, contact Pearson VUE.
- If you have a private access code, click the plus sign (+) next to the question “Do you have a private access code?” Otherwise, click the View Exams button.
- Click the exam that you want to take, then follow the onscreen instructions to choose a language and purchase the exam.
- Your purchased exams appear in the Purchased Exams section of the Pearson VUE homepage. Access your exams from there. When you complete an exam, you can print the results or access them at any time by signing in to your Pearson VUE account.
After purchasing an exam, you have 48 hours to complete it. If you don't complete the exam by then, it's no longer available to you until you purchase it again.