Find the vendor's contact information
To find contact information for a product's vendor or developer, visit their website or search the web for their name or the name of their product.
If you're not sure who made the product:
- If it's an app you can find on the App Store, the App Store will show who made it and where to get support. You can also open the app and look in its menus and settings for contact information. If the app is installed on your Mac, you can select it in the Finder, then press Command-I to open an Info window that might also show who made it.
- If it's an accessory or other device, you can contact the place of purchase for help identifying who made it.
Find more third-party products
- Find apps using the App Store app, which is available on Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV.
- Find accessories and other devices on Apple's website, or visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller.
- Find Microsoft products on Microsoft's website and the App Store.