Try these steps first
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If it uses batteries, test them to see if they need to be replaced.
- Restart your Bluetooth accessory.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can’t turn Bluetooth on or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Unpair the Bluetooth accessory, put the accessory back in discovery mode, then pair and connect it again.
If you still can't pair or connect your Bluetooth accessory
Check with the Bluetooth manufacturer to make sure that your accessory works with your iOS device.
Contact Apple Support if you have any of these issues:
- You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
- You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
- The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.
Find out which Bluetooth profiles you can use with your device.