Your iPhone processes videos captured in Cinematic mode automatically. If you have Cinematic mode videos that your iPhone hasn't finished processing, those videos won't appear in import windows when you connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer.
Follow these steps to finish processing your videos on your iPhone:
- If your iPhone is connected to your Mac or Windows computer, disconnect it.
- Open Photos on your iPhone.
- Tap the Albums tab, then select the Cinematic album.
- Tap Process Now at the bottom of the album.
- After processing completes, connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer and complete the import process.
- If you use iCloud Photos, you can also wait for your videos to be uploaded to iCloud Photos to access them on other devices.