How to add money to Apple Cash
After you set up Apple Cash1, you can add money to your balance using the debit or prepaid cards2 that you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you don’t already have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money.
- Go to your card info:
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, tap the More button , then tap Add Money.
- iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap Add Money.
- Apple Watch: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, tap Card Balance, then tap Add Money.
- Enter an amount. The minimum is $10.
- Tap Add, then confirm the U.S. debit or prepaid card2 that you want to use to add money, and confirm the correct billing address. To use a different debit or prepaid card, tap the arrow next to your card, then choose a card.
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
To make sure that your balance is updating, you need a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
Get Daily Cash with Apple Card
If you have Apple Card3 and you have an Apple Cash account in good standing, you can get Daily Cash back on every purchase that you make with Apple Card:
- When you pay with Apple Card, you get back a percentage of each purchase as Daily Cash.
- Daily Cash is automatically added to your Apple Cash balance after the payment settles.
How to view your balance
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and swipe to your Apple Cash card.
You can also check your Apple Cash balance on your Apple ID account page.
- Sending and receiving money with Apple Pay and the Apple Cash card are services provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
- You can't use credit cards with Apple Cash, and you might not be able to use some prepaid cards. You can't add money from a gift card, even if it's already in Wallet.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. Apple Card is available only in the United States.