How to connect an Apple subscription to your Apple ID
- Your carrier will send you a text message with a link to connect your subscription. Learn what to do if you don’t receive a text from your wireless carrier.
- Open the text message and tap the link.
- Follow the onscreen steps to sign in with your Apple ID and connect your subscription. If you see a message that says "This subscription is already being used with a different Apple ID," contact Apple Support to unlink your Apple ID.
If you have a Dual SIM phone, you can connect your Apple subscription on your default line.
If you don't receive a text from your wireless carrier
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Scroll until you see your carrier's name, then tap it.
- If you still can't find a button or link to connect your subscription, contact your wireless carrier.
If you already have a subscription from Apple
If you're subscribed to Apple Music, Apple One, or another Apple subscription through Apple and your wireless carrier, cancel one of your subscriptions. You can cancel your subscription from Apple. Or you can cancel your subscription through your wireless carrier.
Subscriptions to Apple services are offered through some wireless carriers, and available only in certain countries and regions. Contact your wireless carrier for more information.