Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Learn more, service, and support
Refer to the following resources to get more Apple Watch-related safety, software, and service information.
Using your Apple Watch safely: See Important safety information for Apple Watch.
Apple Watch service and support, tips, forums, and Apple software downloads: Go to support.apple.com/watch.
The latest information about your Apple Watch: Go to apple.com/watch.
Managing your Apple ID account: Go to appleid.apple.com.
Using iCloud: See the iCloud User Guide.
Finding your Apple Watch serial number: You can find your Apple Watch serial number on the Apple Watch packaging. Or, on your Apple Watch, open the Settings app , then go to General > About. To learn more, see the Apple Support article How to find the serial number or IMEI for your Apple Watch.
Obtaining warranty service: First follow the advice in this guide. Then go to support.apple.com/watch.
Viewing Apple Watch regulatory information: On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app , then go to General > Regulatory.
Battery service: Go to the Battery Service and Recycling website and the Apple Watch Service and Repair website.
Download this guide: Apple Books | PDF