About Apple Card
Apple Card sets a new level of privacy and security.1 It's integrated into the Wallet app and designed for iPhone and a healthier financial life. See if you're eligible.
If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2
Apply for Apple Card on your iPhone
- Open the Wallet app and tap the add button .
- Select Apple Card, then tap Continue.
- Complete your application.
- Review and agree to the Apple Card Terms & Conditions.
- Accept your offered credit limit and APR.3
After you accept your offer, Apple Card is added to the Wallet app and you can request a titanium Apple Card.
To apply on your iPad, open the Settings app, scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap Add Card, then select Apple Card.
If your application is approved
You have up to 30 days to accept your offer. If you accept your offer and add Apple Card to your eligible iPhone or iPad, you can:
- Use Apple Card to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted and get unlimited Daily Cash.
- Manage your account in the Wallet app or from your Apple Card web account to make or schedule payments, download PDF statements, and view your balance.
- Set Apple Card as your default payment card for Apple Pay, the App Store, Apple Music, and other Apple services.
- If you have Apple Card Monthly Installments, you can view your plan in the Wallet app or online.
Add Apple Card to your other devices
Learn how to add your Apple Card to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.
If your application is declined
Make sure that you're eligible to Apply for Apple Card. You can also see which conditions might cause your application to be declined. And learn what you can do if your application is approved with insufficient credit to complete your Apple purchase, or it's declined.
If you need help applying for Apple Card, contact Apple Support.
See if you're eligible
- Be 18 years or older, depending on where you live.
- Be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
- If you apply on a compatible device that you own, make sure it has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
- Be signed in on your device with your Apple ID and use two-factor authentication.
- If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze with TransUnion here.
- You might need to verify your identity with a Driver License or State-issued photo ID.4
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
- If you apply online, use a supported browser. To access and use all Apple Card features, you need to add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Then, you can manage your Apple Card on your device and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you don't add Apple Card to an iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use your Apple Line of Credit for eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.
- Variable APRs range from 10.99 percent to 21.99 percent based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020.
- If your photo ID won't scan properly, contact Apple Support.