Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access Apple services like the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and more. Learn how to sign in to other Apple services.
You only need one Apple ID, and when you sign in with that Apple ID on all of your devices, you get access to all of your iTunes Store purchases.
Get help with billing or subscription issues.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap Sign In.
When you sign in to the iTunes Store, you also automatically sign in to the App Store, Music, Apple Books, and Podcasts apps on your device.
On your Mac or PC
If you don't have iTunes on your computer, get the latest version of iTunes. Then follow these steps to sign in:
- Open the App Store on Mac or iTunes.
- In the App Store, click the Sign In button in the lower-left corner.
In iTunes, choose Account > Sign In from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window.
- Enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the App Store and iTunes Store. Then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard or click Sign In.
In the App Store and iTunes, you can edit your account information, change your payment method, and see your purchase history. You can also browse and buy content like music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more.
On a Mac, you can sign in to Apple Books with the same Apple ID that you use in the App Store and iTunes. After you open Apple Books, choose Store > Sign In from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen.
On your Apple TV
When you sign in to the iTunes and App Store on your Apple TV, you can access TV shows, movies, or music that you purchased from the iTunes Store. If you have an Apple TV, you can also listen to music with your Apple Music subscription.
Sign in using these steps:
- From the Home screen, choose Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store.
- Select Sign In, then sign in with your Apple ID and password.
If you still can't sign in
- If you forgot your password, learn how to reset it.
- If you forgot your Apple ID, learn how to find it.
- Learn what to do if you forget the answers to your security questions.
- Learn what to do if your account is disabled.
- If you're asked to enter a six-digit verification code, learn how to get your code.
If you have more questions about your Apple ID, you can find more information through Apple Support.
Get more help
- See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store.
- Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Book Store in Apple Books.
- Learn what to do if you see an unfamiliar or unknown iTunes Store or App Store charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.
- Learn how to view, change, or cancel your subscriptions.