Pair your Apple Watch with your Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, close the Fitness app. Then reopen the Fitness app and select your name.
- On your Apple Watch, open the Workout app and tap Connect.
- Tap Continue, then enter the code displayed on your Apple TV to pair it with your watch.
Add your Apple TV to the Home app
To easily access the devices that you use when working out, add your Apple TV to the Home app.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > AirPlay and HomeKit. You'll see "1" in a red badge next to AirPlay and HomeKit. Can't see a red badge?
- Select Finish Home Setup.
- Unlock your iPhone and hold it close to your Apple TV.
- Follow the steps on your Apple TV to add it to the Home app and finish the setup process.
If you need more help
If you still can't pair your Apple Watch, or if you can't see a red badge or an option to add your Apple TV to the Home app, contact Apple Support.