If you can't see the item that you want to redownload
- Make sure the item is in your purchase history for your Apple ID. If you can't see the item in your purchase history, you may have purchased the item using a different Apple ID.
- If you can't see an app that you want to re-download, that app may not be compatible with your device. For example, an app that you've bought for your Mac may not work on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- If you can't see items in your purchase history on other Apple IDs, the purchases might be hidden. Find out how to re-download hidden apps or unhide music, films, TV programmes, books and audiobooks.
- Do you want to re-download an app or other content that a family member has purchased? If you use Family Sharing, you can download shared purchases.
If there is a problem when you re-download
- Find out what to do if you can't download any apps on your iPhone or iPad, or you can’t download any apps on your Mac.
- Can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books or Apple TV app? Find out what to do if you can't connect.
- If you see items in your purchase history but you can't re-download them, report a problem.
If you see a message that says "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days", you may need to wait to re-download your purchases. Find out more about associated devices.