Connect to 4K, 5K and 6K displays
You can connect displays in these configurations:
- One 6K display with a resolution of 6016 x 3384 at 60 Hz
- One 5K display with a resolution of 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz
- Two 4K displays with resolutions of 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz
Connect to LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays
You can connect 4K and LG UltraFine 5K displays in these configurations:
- One LG UltraFine 5K display configured at 5120 x 2880 10bpc at 60 Hz
- Two LG UltraFine 4K displays configured at 4096 x 2304 8bpc at 60 Hz
- When you start up your MacBook Air, the built-in display will light up. Other connected displays will show an image once your Mac has finished starting up. Learn what to do if one or more displays don't show an image after startup.
- Learn about adapters for the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- Learn more about using external monitors with your Mac.