Use Siri to find saved passwords
You can use Siri to view your passwords by saying something such as, "Hey Siri, show my passwords". If you're trying to find your password for a specific app or website, you can also ask Siri. For example, "Hey Siri, what is my Netflix password?"
View saved passwords in Settings
- Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To delete a saved password, tap Delete Password.
- To update a password, tap Edit.
Need more help?
- iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. Find out how to set up iCloud Keychain.
- Get help if you can't see your saved passwords in iCloud Keychain.
- Find out how to set up and use AutoFill in Safari on your iPhone.