How to get Apple TV+
- Have an Apple device, smart TV or streaming device that's compatible with the Apple TV app. If you're using an Apple device, make sure that it has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS or tvOS.
- On your compatible device, open the Apple TV app. If you're using an eligible Apple device, you may see a message asking you to redeem your Apple TV+ promotion. If you can't redeem your promotion, find out what to do.
- Choose the Apple TV+ tab.
- Select the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases.2 If you donʼt have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one. If you've forgotten your Apple ID, find out how you can locate it.
- If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method. Then choose Confirm. If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
You can also subscribe to Apple TV+ on tv.apple.com.
Share Apple TV+ with your family
If you join Apple TV+ or start a trial and you use Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members get access to Apple TV+.
- The Apple TV app and Apple TV+ availability may vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region.
- If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication set up for your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can't sign in.