Listen to your Shazams
After you've identified songs with Shazam, swipe to the Library to see your previous Shazams. You can then use these services to listen to your Shazams.
If the Spotify app is on your device, you can also connect Shazam to your Spotify account. Tap the settings button at the top of the Library, then tap Connect next to Spotify. Spotify becomes the default streaming service for the Shazam app.
If the Deezer app is on your device, you can also open songs with your Deezer account. Tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose "Open in Deezer."
Google Play Music
To listen to a Shazam in Google Play Music, tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose "Open in Google Play Music."
Buy songs you've identified with Shazam
On iPhone and iPad, you can buy songs from the iTunes Store with or without having an Apple Music subscription. On Android devices you can buy songs from Google Play Music.
- In Shazam, swipe to the Library.
- Tap the song you want to buy to open the song in Shazam.
- Tap the more button .
- Tap "Buy on iTunes."
Use Shazam in Snapchat
Shazam is built in to Snapchat—you don’t need the Shazam app or a Shazam account to use Shazam with Snapchat.
- To identify a song with Shazam in Snapchat, open the camera screen, then press and hold on this screen to Shazam a song. You can send your new music discovery as a Snap.
- To see your previous Shazams in Snapchat, go to the Snapchat Settings screen, then tap on Shazam under Additional Services.
- Identify music with Shazam
- Access your Shazams on your devices or online at Shazam.com
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions
- Learn about Shazam and privacy