How to record your screen
- With iOS 14 or later, go to Settings > Control Centre and tap More Controls (or tap Customise Controls if you have iOS 13 or earlier), and then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Centre on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad.
- Touch and hold the grey Record button and then tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Centre on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad, and then tap the red Record button . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Some apps may not allow you to record audio. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.
Find out how to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.