Before you begin
To use a personal Apple ID to create and edit managed iTunes U courses, your organisation has to:
- Have an active Apple School Manager organisation.
- Create and provide Managed Apple IDs to instructors.
- Have an existing iTunes U public site.
Add a personal Apple ID as a contributor
Before you can add your personal Apple ID as a course contributor, follow these steps:
- Send a copy of each of your iTunes U courses to your Managed Apple ID.
- Sign in to Course Manager or iTunes U for iOS and accept the invitation with the Managed Apple ID.
- Contact AppleCare to link your iTunes U public site with your Apple School Manager organisation.
- Invite (add) the personal Apple IDs of administrators or contributors in Public Site Manager to be course contributors on your managed iTunes U courses.
You can then invite your personal Apple ID as a course contributor. After your personal Apple ID has been added as a course contributor, you can use it to teach courses that you've created using Apple School Manager.