Add subtle movement and visual interest to your presentation with dynamic backgrounds that move continuously as you transition from slide to slide.
Select from new animated themes featuring dynamic backgrounds.
New in Keynote 12.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Enlarge slides to a maximum zoom level of 400 per cent.
- Edit font size more precisely with up to two decimal places.
New in Keynote 11.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Use your iPhone or iPad camera to show yourself directly on your slides.
- Allow participants to take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device.
- With radar charts, visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
- New slideshow controls provide easy access to the slide navigator, keyboard shortcuts, live video sources or multi-presenter controls while presenting.
- Drag and drop to copy text, images and other items between apps on iPhone.1
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared presentation.2
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your presentation with a tap.2
- Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different values.2
1. Requires iOS 15
2. Requires iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
New in Keynote 11.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Teachers using the Schoolwork app to assign activities in Keynote can now view student progress, such as time spent on a project.
New in Keynote 11.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Use new editing controls in the Arrange Inspector to adjust the look and placement of objects.
- Use onscreen keypads to enter exact values for text size, spacing, table size and more.
- Add or remove objects or table cells from a selection by tapping or dragging across them.
- A new option in More > Settings > Editing to always open presentations in edit view.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects and shapes.
- Scribble support for Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Spanish languages.*
* Requires iPadOS 14.5