Use mail merge to quickly create personalised letters, cards and envelopes for multiple recipients.
Select from stylish new templates for event invitations and student certificates.
New in Pages 12.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Publish directly to Apple Books with larger file sizes of up to 2 GB.
- Insert page numbers anywhere in your document.
- Edit font size more precisely with up to two decimal places.
- Quickly start writing a new document on iPhone – just touch and hold the Pages app icon on the Home Screen.
- Read comments and track changes using VoiceOver.
New in Pages 11.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- With Screen View, automatically display text, images and other elements in a continuous flow optimised to fit your iPhone screen so documents are even easier to read and edit.
- Publish books with two-page spreads, optimised images and more flexible versioning.
- Use the Quick Format bar on iPhone to change paragraph styles, text formatting, alignment, list styles and more.
- Drag and drop to copy text, images and other items between apps on iPhone.1
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your document with a tap.2
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared document.2
- Radar charts can help you visually compare multiple variables at the same time to show similarities and differences in your data easily.
- Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different values.2
1. Requires iOS 15.
2. Requires iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
New in Pages 11.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Link to web pages, email addresses and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings or text boxes.
- Teachers using the Schoolwork app to assign activities in Pages can now view student progress, including word count and time spent.
New in Pages 11.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Use new editing controls in the Arrange Inspector to adjust the look and placement of objects.
- Use onscreen keypads to enter exact values for text size, spacing, table size and more.
- Add or remove objects or table cells from a selection by tapping or dragging across them.
- A new option in More > Settings > Editing to always open documents in edit view.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects and shapes.
- Scribble support for Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Spanish languages.*
* Requires iPadOS 14.5