Get the Apple Music app
Then follow these steps to subscribe:
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android device.
- The first time you open the app, you'll see a "Welcome to Apple Music" message. If you don't see this message, tap Listen Now at the bottom of your screen. Already subscribe to Apple Music?
- Tap the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
- Choose an individual subscription, family subscription to share with up to six people, or student subscription.
- If you have an Apple ID, tap Use Existing Apple ID and sign in. If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
- Confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method.
- Tap Join Apple Music.
After you've subscribed to Apple Music, you can change your subscription to a family, student, individual or annual plan.
Find out more about Apple Music and pricing and whether Apple Music is available in your country or region.
If you already subscribe to Apple Music
- On your Android device, download the Apple Music app from Google Play.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- If you see an offer for a trial, tap Sign In in the top right-hand corner. Or tap the More button , then tap Sign In.
- Enter the same Apple ID and password you use with Apple Music.
- Discover all of the ways you can listen to Apple Music on your Android devices.
- Use the Apple Music app to manage your music library, discover new music to add to your collection and so much more.
- Find out how to view or cancel your Apple Music subscription.
- Subscribe to Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC.