Restore your in-app purchases
Some in-app purchases, such as game currency or hints, are consumable, which means they run out as you use them. You can't restore consumable purchases. Find out about different types of in-app purchase.
You may be able to restore a non-consumable purchase, such as an upgrade to a pro version, an extra feature in a game or a subscription:
- Open the app that you used to buy the item.
- Look for an option to restore. You may find it in the app's store, main menu, Settings menu or Options menu.
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error
- Make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you used to make the purchase.
- Make sure in-app purchases are allowed on your device.
- Restart your device:
- If you've been charged for the purchase and you still can't restore it, contact the app developer for support. You can also report a problem to Apple.