Check your eligibility
Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager are available to organisations in supported countries or regions that purchase devices from any of the following channels:
- Directly from Apple
- Participating Apple Authorised Resellers
- Mobile network providers
Automated Device Enrolment works on any of these devices:
- iOS devices with iOS 7 or later
- Mac computers with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Apple TV devices (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.2 or later
To add devices that you didn't purchase, such as a donated iPad, find out how to enrol your devices manually.
Find your Apple Customer Number or Reseller ID
When you enrol, you’ll need your Apple Customer Number or Reseller ID. If you don’t know it, here’s how to find it:
- If you purchased your devices from Apple, contact your purchasing agent, finance department or a member of the Apple Sales team, and ask for your Apple Customer Number.
- If you purchased your devices from an Apple Authorised Reseller or a mobile network provider, ask them for their Reseller ID and provide them with your Organisation ID. Learn where to find your Organisation ID.
Enrol your organisation
Add your sales information
Add your MDM server
Add devices manually
To add iOS devices that you didn’t purchase to Automated Device Enrolment, like a donated iPad, learn how to manually add iOS devices in Apple Configurator 2. After you have manually added a device, assign the device to an MDM server in Apple Business Manager or assign the device to an MDM server in Apple School Manager.
Get more help with Apple Business Manager
- Use the Apple Business Manager User Guide or the business support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple Business Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Enterprise support if you need help after enrolling.
Get more help with Apple School Manager
- Use the Apple School Manager User Guide or the education support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple School Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Education support if you need help after enrolling.