I don't see photos from My Photo Stream on my iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV
If you have My Photo Stream* enabled on all of your devices, your last 30 days of photos are available in the My Photo Stream album so that you can view or add them to your library on each device.**
If you can't find your My Photo Stream images in the Photos app, follow these steps on each of your devices:
iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi on all of your devices. Check that Wi-Fi is on and you have an Internet connection.
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Check that My Photo Stream is on for each of your devices. If the feature is on, turn it off and tap Delete. Then turn on My Photo Stream again.
- On the device that took the photo you're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.)
- See if your iOS device is below 20% battery power. If it is, My Photo Stream disables itself temporarily to save battery life.
- In Settings > Network > Wi-Fi, check that Wi-Fi is on and you have an Internet connection.
- In Settings > Accounts > iCloud, check that My Photo Stream is on. If it is, turn it off and select Delete. Then turn on My Photo Stream again.
- On the device that took the photo you're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.) If you still don't see all of your My Photo Stream photos, it might be due to storage capacity on your Apple TV.
* If you recently created your Apple ID, My Photo Stream might not be available. Use iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud.
** For iCloud to share photos or videos with your other Apple devices, you need to sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on every device.
I see different photos in the My Photo Stream album on each of my devices
Your device keeps up to 1,000 photos, even if they're older than 30 days. Photos older than 30 days are removed from iCloud, so depending on when you enabled My Photo Stream, your devices might not have the same photos. Due to capacity, your Apple TV might display only your most recent photos.
Follow these steps to delete older photos from My Photo Stream and put your most current photos on all of your devices:
- If there are any photos in the My Photo Stream album that you want to keep, save them to your device. Then back up your photos and other data.
- On your device, turn off My Photo Stream. Here's how:
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
- Confirm that you want to delete photos.
- Turn on My Photo Stream again. (Then iCloud pushes your stored photos to your device.)
- Repeat these steps for each device.
I don't see any photos in the My Photo Stream album
If you turned on iCloud Photos, you can find your My Photo Stream photos from your other devices in the All Photos album. If you didn't turn on iCloud Photos and you don't see photos in the My Photo Stream album, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Mac has an active Internet connection. Without Internet, updates to My Photo Stream won't appear in Photos.
- From your Mac, choose System Preferences > iCloud. Make sure that you use the same Apple ID as your other supported devices.
- Open Photos. Then choose Preferences > iCloud (or Photo Stream).
- Make sure that My Photo Stream is selected.
I imported photos, but I don't see them in My Photo Stream and the service is turned on