The person who completes the initial programme enrolment also accepts the following Terms and Conditions on behalf of the enrolling organisation:
- Apple School Manager Agreement or Apple Business Manager Agreement
- macOS Software Licence Agreement
- iOS Software Licence Agreement
- tvOS Software Licence Agreement
After completing enrolment, this person will become the Administrator in Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager. In Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager, this person can also designate up to four more Administrators.
Accepting updated agreements
After Apple updates one of these agreements, any Apple School Manager Administrator or Apple Business Manager Administrator must sign in to the programme website to accept any new agreements.
If you don’t accept the agreements
Devices assigned to a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server in Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager won’t be affected. If you erase all content and settings on a device, the device is still assigned to the same MDM server, and the same settings are applied during setup.
However, these conditions apply until the new agreements are accepted:
- Apple School Manager instructors and managers can reset user passwords and send or print login information, but other site functions will be disabled.
- Apple Business Manager managers can reset user passwords and send or print login information, but other site functions will be disabled.
- In Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager, you can’t assign new devices to your MDM server, even if you have selected the option to automatically assign new purchases to a specific MDM server.
- Your MDM server might report an error message like '403 T_C_NOT_SIGNED' when communicating with Apple’s device management servers.