You can add funds to an iTunes Pass at Apple Stores and selected retailers. You can then use those funds to make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store or Apple Books, or for iCloud storage.
If you're not at an Apple Store or selected retailer, you can also add funds directly to your Apple ID using the payment method you have on file.
Store features and availability may vary depending on your country or region. Find out what's available in your country or region.
Create an iTunes Pass
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, open the iTunes Store app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you're not already signed in with the Apple ID you use for iTunes Store purchases, sign in.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to the iTunes Pass section and tap "Add iTunes Pass to Wallet".1
- When the Store Card appears, tap Add in the top right-hand corner.
1. If you have already set up an iTunes Pass, you'll see "View iTunes Pass in Wallet".
Add money to an iTunes Pass
You can add money to your iTunes Pass at an Apple Store or at other selected retailers.
- On your iPhone, iPod touch or Apple Watch, open the Wallet app.
- Tap the App Store & iTunes pass to open it.
- Show the pass to a sales assistant and tell them the amount you'd like to add to your balance.
- The sales assistant will put your purchase through in the store, then scan the iTunes Pass on your device to update your balance. You can use your iTunes Pass straight away.
After you've added credit to your iTunes Pass, you'll see the updated value in the top right-hand corner of the pass. You can also view your Apple ID balance in the App Store or iTunes Store, as long as you're signed in with the same Apple ID that's on your iTunes Pass.
Find out how to use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch.
iTunes Pass availability
You can add funds to an iTunes Pass at Apple Retail stores in these countries or regions:
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
iTunes Pass is also available from selected retailers in these countries or regions:
- Hong Kong
You must add funds to your iTunes Pass in the same country or region in which you created the Apple ID.