Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get cover for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods or other device.
Buy an AppleCare plan in Settings
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, open Settings.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you can't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check your device is eligible.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan by following these steps.
Find out what services and support are covered by an AppleCare plan.
- If you still need help with buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase.
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of purchasing an eligible Mac, Apple TV or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.