Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get cover for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods or other device.
Buy an AppleCare plan on your device
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings. Or on your Mac, choose the Apple menu (), then choose System Settings.*
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you can't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check your device is eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan by following these steps.
* If you can't find System Settings, choose About this Mac > Support, then click the Add button.
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase, or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device).
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of purchasing an eligible Mac, Apple TV or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.