Before you begin
- Make sure that your iOS device and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range.
- Check that your printer supports AirPrint.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
View or cancel your print job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
View a print job
To view a print job, double-click the Home button and tap Print Center.
Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, double-click the Home button, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.
Get help if you can't print to your AirPrint Printer
Check these things if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found” or if you have issues printing:
- Connect your AirPrint printer to your network using a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet connection. AirPrint devices connected to the USB port of an Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule, or to your computer using Bluetooth connection, can’t use AirPrint.
- After you turn on your printer, wait a few minutes before you try to print. Some printers might take a minute or two after powering on before joining your network.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, check that your device has the latest version of iOS and that the app you're printing from is up to date.
- Check with your printer's manufacturer to see if any firmware updates are available for your printer model.