How to see what you've been charged for
- To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- A list of purchases will appear. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
- To see the full receipt, including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, may be grouped into one charge.
If you still can't identify the charge
Can't find a matching charge at reportaproblem.apple.com? Find out if you used another account to make a purchase.
- Search your email for the words “receipt from Apple” or “invoice from Apple”.
- Look for a receipt that matches the amount you can see on your billing statement.
- On the receipt, see what was purchased and which Apple ID was used.
- Check if the Apple ID in the email is different to what you used to sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com. If it’s different, use this Apple ID to sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com and review your purchase history.
Contact Apple Support
If you've checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts, and you're still not sure why you've been charged, contact Apple Support.