Here's how it works
Choose from a total of 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB. You can even share the 200GB and 2TB plans with your family. Your storage is upgraded immediately, and your monthly payment date reflects the purchase date for your plan. If you upgrade from one paid plan to another, we’ll cancel your existing plan and charge you the prorated cost* of your new, larger plan.
You're billed every month for your storage plan unless you downgrade your plan. Each month you'll get an email to remind you of your upcoming payment.
Upgrade your iCloud storage from any device
Whether you’re on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, upgrading your iCloud storage is simple. Choose your device below and upgrade in just a few quick steps.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage.
- Choose a plan.
- Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
On your Windows PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
- When you buy more iCloud storage, your upgrade is billed to the Apple ID that you use with iCloud. See or change your Apple ID payment information.
- If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, just buy more storage or make space available.
- Have an annual iCloud storage plan? No problem, change to a monthly plan instead.
- Discover what iCloud backs up.
- If you have more space in iCloud than you need, you can downgrade your storage plan at any time.
* We'll charge you the cost of the higher-tier plan minus the prorated cost of your previous plan.