Use these steps first
Need to share files between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac? Learn how. To get help connecting Bluetooth accessories to your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.
- Check that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If it uses batteries, test them to see if they need to be replaced.
- Restart your Bluetooth accessory.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can’t turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Unpair the Bluetooth accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then pair and connect it again.
If you still can't pair or connect your Bluetooth accessory
- If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS device, unpair the accessory from one of the other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS device again.
- Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS device.
- If you have any of these issues, contact Apple Support:
- You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
- You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
- The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.