On again, off again
- Slide the power switch to turn on the headphone and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Slide it back to turn off your headphones.– look at you, saving batteries
ANC and audio
- Insert the straight end of the cable into the ear cup.
- Insert the L-shaped end of the cable into your device.
- Turn the headphones on.
The LED light will glow green if you have enough power or red if you need new batteries.
- To mute audio and noise cancellation, press and hold the ‘b’ button on the right ear cup
- Release to resume audio and/or noise cancellation
Muting ANC while continuing to play audio is not possible. To mute ANC, you must be in ANC-only mode or mute both audio and ANC.