Upgrade to Apple School Manager
If your education organization currently uses Apple Deployment Programs like the Device Enrollment Program or Volume Purchase Program, you can upgrade to Apple School Manager.
Apple School Manager is a service that lets you buy content, configure automatic device enrollment in your mobile device management (MDM) solution, and create accounts for your students and staff. Apple School Manager is accessible on the web and is designed for technology managers, IT administrators, staff, and instructors.
Upgrade to Apple Business Manager
If your business organization currently uses the Device Enrollment Program, you can upgrade to Apple Business Manager. If your organization only uses the Volume Purchase Program (VPP), you can enroll in Apple Business Manager and then invite existing VPP Purchasers to your new Apple Business Manager account.
Apple Business Manager lets you buy content and configure automatic device enrollment in your mobile device management (MDM) solution. Apple Business Manager is accessible on the web, and is designed for technology managers and IT administrators.
- Apple School Manager Help
- Apple Business Manager Help
- Upgrade to Apple School Manager
- Upgrade to Apple Business Manager
- IT and Deployment Resources
- Contact Apple for support and service
* To upgrade to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager, you need a Mac with Safari version 8 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge version 25.10 or later.