- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click .
- Click Share Options to show more options.
- Update these options:
- Click the "Who can access" pop-down menu and choose "Anyone with the link".
- If you don't want others to be able to edit the presentation, click the "Permission" pop-down menu and choose "View only".1
- Make sure that you don't have a password set up for the file.
- Choose Copy Link.
- Click Share. When your share completes, the link is copied to your clipboard. The URL should start with "https://www.icloud.com/keynote/" and end with "#[your file name]".
1If you choose "Can make changes," users who click the "Open in Keynote" button on the embed can edit your presentation.