How to find your files in the Files app
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Files app. Don't see the blue Files app icon on your Home Screen? Just swipe down, then search for the Files app.
- In the Files app, search or browse for the file that you want.
Use the Files app to manage your files on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can manage your files in the Files app. When you make changes to your files on one device, your edits are automatically updated on every device using iCloud Drive.
In the Files app, you can find:
- Files on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you're using
- Files in iCloud Drive, including Pages, Numbers, and Keynote documents
- Files in other cloud services and apps, like Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, and more
- Zip files*
The Files app doesn't contain your photo library. But you can save a photo to the Files app.
* Password-protected zip folders or directories are not supported in the Files app.