Your app might need to be updated to a later version. If an update isn't available or doesn't resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Upgrade to OS X El Capitan.
- Quit all apps.
- Open Terminal, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Type the following command, then press Return:
defaults read -g AppleLocale
This command will return a result similar to
- Type the following command, but replace
resultwith the result returned by the previous command. Then press Return.
defaults write -g AppleLocale 'result;cf=account'
defaults write -g AppleLocale 'en_US;cf=account'
defaults write -g AppleLocale 'en_US@appleseed=john;cf=account'
- Quit Terminal and open your accounting app. Accounting format should work as expected.