Follow these steps on your Android device:1
- Download the Move to iOS installer:
- Use your device's file browser2 to find the Move to iOS installer with filename ending in .apk. On many devices, you'll find this .apk file in a downloads folder.
- Tap the file to install it.
- If an alert says to change your security settings to let you install from unknown sources, follow the onscreen steps. After you change your settings, you might need to tap a back button to return to the file browser. Then you'll be able to install the .apk file.
Now you can use the Move to iOS app.
1. In China mainland, you can also download the Move to iOS app from the Tencent App Store.
2. If you don't have a file-system explorer, search for one in an app store for Android apps.