If you get a "Core Audio is not available" alert and you can't play back or share your song:
- Save your GarageBand song:
- On an iPhone or iPod touch, tap in the Control Bar, then tap My Songs.
- On an iPad, tap My Songs in the Control Bar.
- Restart your device.
- Open GarageBand, open the song you were working on, and then try to play it back or share it.
- Learn what to do if GarageBand for iOS won't open, won't open your project, or won't play back your project.
- Refer to GarageBand Help for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for more information on using GarageBand on your iOS device.