Each member of an Apple Music family subscription can stream millions of songs from the Apple Music catalog. And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
Learn more about Apple Music and pricing and if Apple Music is available in your country or region.
First, set up Family Sharing
Set up Family Sharing on your device. Then invite family members to join your family group.
If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music after you subscribe.
Already subscribe to Apple Music? Learn how to change to a family subscription.
If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.
Then follow these steps to subscribe
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- Go to Listen Now or For You.
- Tap or click the trial offer, (one trial per person or family).
- Choose Family, then tap or click Start Trial.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you don’t have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
- Confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method.
- Tap or click Join.
- You can also get an individual subscription or student subscription to Apple Music.
- With Apple One, you can bundle Apple Music with Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more for a low monthly price. Learn how to sign up for Apple One.
- Learn how to view, change, or cancel your subscription.