How to get Apple TV+
You can subscribe to Apple TV+ at tv.apple.com. Or subscribe in the Apple TV app on an Apple device, PC, smart TV, or streaming device that's compatible with the Apple TV app. Learn which streaming devices are compatible.
Go to Apple TV+
- Open the Apple TV app. If you're using an eligible Apple device, a message might ask you to to redeem your Apple TV+ promotion.
- If you can't redeem your promotion, make sure that you're eligible.
- Select the Apple TV+ tab.
- Select Sign In or Sign Up. Or you might see a Get Apple TV+ button or Start Free Trial button.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases.* If you donʼt have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one. Forgot your Apple ID?
- If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method. Then select Confirm. If asked, agree to the terms and conditions.
* If you can't to subscribe to Apple TV+, you might need to get your Apple ID ready for purchases.
Share Apple TV+ with your family
You can share your Apple TV+ subscription with up to 5 family members. Learn how to add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple.