Apple News+ is available only in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you don't want to subscribe to Apple News+, you can still read the latest headlines and other stories in the News app.
Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
Apple News availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Get Apple News+
Apple News+ is a subscription service that gives you and your family access to hundreds of magazines, newspapers, and premium digital publishers. Before you subscribe, you can view the magazines included with Apple News+ from within the app. Be sure to update your iPad to the latest version of iPadOS, iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, or Mac to the latest version of macOS. Then follow these steps to subscribe to Apple News+:
- Open the News app.
- On your iPad or Mac, tap or click News+ in the sidebar. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.)
- If prompted, sign in with the Apple ID that you use for App Store and iTunes Store purchases.* If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
- Confirm your billing information, if prompted. You might need to add a valid payment method.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
* If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Get the most out of Apple News+
- With Apple One, you can bundle Apple News+ with Apple Music, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more for a low monthly price. Learn how to sign up for Apple One.
- You can find the latest issues and featured stories in the News+ feed.
- Learn how to read the latest headlines in and navigate the News app or you can also listen to an audio version of news stories.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Learn how to cancel Apple News+.
- If you're a member of a Family Sharing family group, everyone in your family group automatically has access to Apple News+ after you subscribe.
- If you already subscribe to an individual publication, that publication might be part of Apple News+. Learn how to view and manage your current subscriptions.