- Sign in to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Below Institution Settings or Organization Settings, choose Enrollment Information.
- Click Invite VPP Program Facilitator at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Apple ID of the VPP account you want to invite in to your Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager, then click Invite.
The user receives an email with a link to join your organization. After they sign in to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager, they’ll be asked to upgrade their account. After they upgrade, they can start using Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager, and you'll see the account as a Content Manager in your main location.
You can invite any of the following accounts to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager:
- Program Facilitators: These accounts were created before February 2014. They can sign in to the VPP store, but they can't sign in to Apple Deployment Programs.
- Agent accounts: These accounts were used to enroll in to VPP for Education or Business at the Apple Deployment Programs website in February 2014 or later.
- Admin accounts: These accounts were created at the Apple Deployment Programs website, but they're used only for VPP for Education or Business.
You can only invite accounts that meet all of the following requirements:
- Purchaser is of the same enrollment type (Education or Business)
- Purchaser is from the same country or region
- Purchaser uses the same tax information
- Purchaser has access to VPP for Education or Business and is not already a Managed Apple ID
- Purchaser has never had access to the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)